Copyrights Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content posted on the WPTutes.org Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
WPTutes.org respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, WPTutes.org may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt such further action that at our discretion may be appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, WPTutes.org may attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that such party may make any statement he/she deems appropriate according to applicable regulations. WPTutes.org makes every effort to ensure proper attribution goes to the original website, including credit for images. However, if you believe WPTutes.org is infringing on your copyright, notify us and we will remove such content promptly.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow WPTutes.org to locate that material, such as the page URL.
- Information sufficient to allow WPTutes.org to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
WPTutes.org will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, WPTutes.org will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. WPTutes.org will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling, but will make every effort to notify you.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, you seek further legal advice.
WPTutes.org Copyright Contact Information:
support @ WPTutes.org
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid.
Thank you for your cooperation.